Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Saturday, December 16, 2006

-- [Second Music] --

This may seem not suitable for my blog, but eventhough all the things written here were in English, I still couldn't ignore the fact of where I live in reality. So this is what I call : Something Different.

Instead of giving me hard time to pick what western songs I should play in here, I just turned all my viewpoints upside down and decided to put these Indonesian songs. But these two melodies has been really memorable to me. So, enjoy.

Sheila On 7 - Sebuah Kisah Klasik
Indra Lesmana - Selamat Tinggal

Leave a comment and tell me what you think about the song. :)

PS : To stop the music from playing, just click the STOP sign (X) beside the REFRESH button. thx. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment