Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Saturday, July 07, 2007

My Wish For You

There are some moments in life that are just great and unforgettable. Most times they are there after a long wait, a great pursuit, or after some big sacrifices and hard work. And when the moment comes, you'll know that you deserve it, and it's worth the waiting.

This one entry is specially dedicated to my good friend Jacqueline and to congratulate her for finally achieving her new job, after long weeks of waiting. You deserve it, and though I'm a little sad that you'll leave this town again later, but I've always known that that is the right thing for you. Your path has always been this way, so I want you to embrace it and make good out of it.

These several days, my head kept singing a song unconsciously, one song that I learned from you but had never really liked it until a few days ago. I listened to the lyrics carefully and thought that it's a really good song. Especially the first part of the song. ... And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose, I hope you choose the one that means the most to you ... every time I heard this line, I will smile reflexively, I don't know why. Maybe Rascal Flatts sings it beautifully or maybe I like the tone of it.

I can't find another song that is as perfect as this one to you. This song is dedicated for you, along with this whole entry. I want you to read carefully what it says in the lyrics below, because I mean every word of it. You can listen the song too through the white playlist right-above this page (though I think you've got the mp3 on your PC :P ).

And finally, congratulations for your new job, have fun in Berastagi (coz that's where you are right now), and don't forget your old friends once you're there, in another country, in a new life.


"My Wish"

I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you,
and wants the same things too,

Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but you never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you take.

But more than anything, yeah, and more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you,
and wants the same things too,

Yeah, this, is my wish.

This is my wish
I hope you know somebody loves you
May all your dreams stay big


Regards,
Solilololo Bam :P



other people's wishes



2 comments:

  1. lol, i never tot that you will dedicate a post to congrat me jel. I m so touched..

    ... speechless,

    coz i never received a post like this b4.. cieehh.. hahaha

    and don't forget your old friends once you're there, in another country, in a new life.
    I will never forget you deh, we made a deal b4 ryte? haha..

    ANyway, that song rili meaningful. I recommend to you and you ask me to re read the lyrics carefully again? wkwkwk. Btw, I wan to dedicate that song 4 you also! ^^!


    kok wa jadi speechless gini ya? nvm, i will write a thank you post for you as well.. soon.. haha..'

    JacQ

    ReplyDelete