Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Joy of Photography

WARNING!!!
This entry contains DISTURBING IMAGES of extremely ugly persons. Just be prepared! :D


Like usual
, everytime my best friend Erick is in Medan, we always plan and do adventurous things. We like to try and to do things we never did before. And it's quite hard when you're living in Medan, where there are just a few things to do, things that are extraordinary.

Yesterday, Saturday, I spent my evening with Erick. First we went to Comic Garden for three hours. Both of us needed to upgrade things inside our computers. But while we're there, we're experimenting the Photo Booth feature in Erick's notebook webcam.

The camera has several amusing special effects. We tried several of it with creativity.

Check it out below!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I don't remember my face to be really square...


Have you ever felt like you're being squashed in to a tunnel?


Hahaha! This one is hillarious!!! We're two monkeys lost in Comic Garden.

Could it be worse?


Yeah! A monkey and a baboon with glasses.

At some point, we must act rational and behave like adults.


Well, not now.

Hey! My gland is swelling!


We are a conjoined twin!


But we finally gave it up. These are some normal photos with and without effects.

a thermal shot.


a black and white shot.


or just a normal shot. It's the best though, it captured the spontaneous moment of laughter.

After goofing around at Comic Garden, we went back to Erick's house. His parents invited me to join them for dinner at Rose Garden, so that's where we went.

At Rose Garden, we ate delicious food while listening to some very loud music of some very old chinese songs which the parents are fond of. Erick and I merely enjoyed the food and the times we mocked a lot of people there.

We went home (to Erick's) at eleven p.m. and then Erick said he wanted to watch a movie called Contract by Morgan Freeman and John Cusack. I watched it for like an hour but then I gave in. With my running nose and the exhausting day from my late sleep the night before, I crashed. Erick stayed up late, though. He watched it until it ended.

The morning after, I got up first at nine and Erick was still in bed sleeping. I got in to a shower then I woke him up. We watched Naruto Shippuden on Indosiar while eating our breakfast. Pangsit Noodle, thanks to his mom.

After that, I went home to Tembung.

I changed and get ready and in half an hour, I was back in Erick's. We went to Medan Fair, this time. I wanted to get service for my four-month-old laptop while Erick wanted to buy Esia. I didn't get the service, since it was too crowded there. We plan on going there again next Thursday. But at least Erick got his Esia.

We had our lunch in Pizza Hut. It's been a while since I had a pizza inside my mouth. So I really love it when I could.

We went to Paladium the moment after, like we'd planned. Our objectives were to check out the new Gramedia which was rumoured to be the biggest in Sumatera. IMO, it looked like the one in Taman Anggrek a lot. Hehe.. But I can say one thing, that it is better than the one in Sun Plaza.

Our next objective was to check out the art and photography exhibition held by Bagasiringan Art and Photography, Toba Photography and TO2 Fine Art Gallery.

See the pictures we took.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

below are the fine art gallery of TO2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yep, that's Erick

Photobucket

Photobucket
This portrait above is named "Saya Siap".. is it a man or a woman?

Photobucket

Photobucket
A very various collection of Obama paintings.


Below are the photography of Bagasiringan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
That's Kwan Im Goddess from Siantar

Photobucket

Bonus, these were me, taken by Erick.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Erick is very keen on learning the art of photography. I am also interested in it. I find most of the paintings and photography really creative and innovative.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see, Erick in the sphere where he worked in Paris Van Java Mall, Bandung.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another exciting adventure has to end, sometime. Erick and his parents are going to a wedding party in Ria Restaurant right now. They invited me, but I declined because I had to get up early tomorrow for another day of routine teaching.

But in the meantime, I visit Comic Garden for updating this blog. Hehe.

This is my Goodbye Signature, pictures were taken in Erick's house. Hahaha...





Happy Crazy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment