Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Twenty Three

Hello...

Not so much to blog at this time... actually... I have too many things to blog about, too many pictures to share and post here.. but I just don't have the time.

Last night was my birthday... yeah yeah I know... It was OK.

I was trying, I admit, yeah... I was trying a little to make it a great day... since I'd never done that. I mean I've never celebrated
my own birthday, made a party or invite people.. but I thought I'd try to make a dinner with my close friends, seeing they're in town, a unique opportunity. I was planning to invite Dabin, Jimmy and BJ to have a dinner in Sun Plaza, just a small dinner and hopefully a great time.

But Jimmy and BJ couldn't make it since they had to work... the first day in Medan was a torture for both of them. I totally understand that. So instead of having a planned dinner, I just went to Starbucks Coffee with Dabin, spent time there downloading many many many things and just... hang out.

It turned out to be a great time after all. It's not a dinner, and we ended up NOT having a dinner at all. Hahahaha..

I mean, birthday isn't supposed to drive us crazy... it isn't supposed to depress us or force us to think of something great. It seems like another holiday. But to me, it's only a random normal day. So I was born 23 years ago, so what?

Oh shit! I'm 23 years old already. When did that happen? 23... the number Jim Carrey feared of. 23... maybe will be the number of my wives. Lolz :D


I have some pictures from last night, but I don't have the time to upload them yet... they're still in my Memory Card. I'll do that another day, huh? Maybe tomorrow?

Anyway, I downloaded a song last night, a Malaysian Classic Slow Rock song from the 90's I think. It is a song that I loved when I was a kid, and now, after a long s
earch and research, I got it!

I also found the YouTube link.

It's called "Mencari Alasan" by Exist.

I like it too much. I have it singing on my cellphone everyday. Hahaha..



I think I'll stop here for now. I'm going to Karaoke again tonight. It's been weeks since the last time I did that.

I think I'll sing this Exist song.. Hahaha.. Definitely!

CaO.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. i liked that song too last time.. huhauahuahua.. wa pun da lupa ttg lagu ini.... but bagus d gr2 lu wa inget lagi.. dulu wa ampe hafal lo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah.. one more thing we have in common. dan yang satu ini terlambat datangnya.. hehe.. it's a good song ho? wa nyanyi lagu itu di karaoke loh ahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete