Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Feeling Better

I know I've been relapsing and torturing myself in these last couple of days. I was this close to be depressed. But I'm grateful that the feeling didn't last too long. The day after I wrote my previous entry, I woke up in the morning feeling much better. I was singing! What a change... I couldn't even understand why I felt much better...

I figured perhaps it's because I had been letting out my miserable feelings via this blog the day before. Yeah... I think that had helped.

I think I needed time to get worse before I got better. It's like fever, you know, you have to get worse to get better. But it's over now. I'm quite happy now, and I'm about to meet Dabin. I've forgotten about my birthday and all. The day comes when the day comes. Whatever. It's just like any other day I guess, unlike these moments I'm currently living. It's not always, your long lost Canadian friend to be here in this town. Rather not to spend the days complaining. Better enjoy it! Isn't it?

Whoa! I sound like the optimistic Izzie... Hahaha...

Anyway, will post magnum entry in a few days. Lots and lots of pictures!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment