Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Monday, August 25, 2008

Brand New Layout

So I've just changed my blog layout into this.



What do you think?

For me, changing the html codes was a lot of work, but by the time I finished, it was all worth it. I was really glad, relieved, and excited to have a brand new look on my blog, that is now Black and Blue, and still has the gloomy and dark atmosphere.

The new layout also makes it easy for me to organize most of my blog accessories, the scripts are becoming easier to handle, and I can add anything without worrying so much about the html codes like I used to before.

All in all, it's a good thing for me to renew my blog's appearance. It's like starting over. The lay out will be updated with new scripts or gadgets from time to time.

And for you who always check back to this blog, what do you think?

...(`_^)V...


No comments:

Post a Comment