Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Secret Whisper - Revealed (like a year ago)

I have to be leaving...

but I won't let that come between us, OK?

OK.

[gasp]



Today I rewatched my most favourite movie that is LOST IN TRANSLATION, a movie by Sofia Coppola starring Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson. The last time I did that, it was a turning point in my life, for this was the movie which had moved me and had changed my way of thinking in life.



Thus, this was a pretty big and significant movie for me. I didn't bother enough to seek for the last whisper scene which was purposefully left ambiguous by the creators. But today, I needed to hear the exact words Bob said to Charlotte, of which words changed Charlotte's expression at the end of the movie. I need to know how it turned out, their relationship.

And now I know.



Thanks to someone who digitally removed the noises and cleaned it so that I could hear it and read it with subtitle too...

At the end, learning about what he said didn't ruin the story for me. It's more satisfying, may I say.



Lost in Translation is still the greatest drama/comedy movie for me. If you haven't seen this film yet, I recommend you see it at once. Probably you will understand as to why this movie could change me.

Next, I want to download the Soundtrack from this movie. Some songs I put my eyes on are :

"City Girl" – Kevin Shields
"More Than This" - Bill Murray
"Brass in Pocket" – Scarlett Johansson
"Brass in Pocket" – The Pretenders
"More Than This" – Roxy Music

and the new Scarlett Johansson studio album "Anywhere I Lay My Head" :

"Anywhere I Lay My Head" - Scarlett Johansson
"Song for Jo" - Scarlett Johansson


No comments:

Post a Comment