Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Saturday, June 07, 2008

Six : The Present

Continuing my previous entry, I called her last night to see how she was doing. She was doing OK and we planned to meet the next day and to have a lot of catching up.

I met her today. Just now, even. I'm still wearing the same clothes. We sat down and had a lot of talking. It's so great to see her again. We chatted about our old friends, our new friends, the past, the present, the future, lives and lies, her past boyfriends, her future boyfriend, my future girlfriends, and whatever came to mind. It was so fun despite the fact that I'm so voiceless right now. It's my throat. I have to struggle to pronounce one single word fully. It's never happened to me before. I have never ever been voiceless
(literally) my entire life, until today. It's so miserable. How can I sing tomorrow, if we decide to go Karaoke?

Anyway, even with the sky was crying down the heavy rain, I still had a pretty great time. She hasn't changed a bit. We took some time to eternalize that moment.





Friendship for always!

No comments:

Post a Comment