Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Monday, June 30, 2008

A Speechless Dream

My previous entries have been too much of picture posts, that's why I think I should write a lil bit. It seems like I haven't spilled anything from my heart, and I'm not going to do that in this post. Instead, I wish to share a story from my head, more accurately, from my mind.


The other night, I had one of the most emotional dreams I'd ever had in my life, and it's also the weirdest too. The dream was about a kiss with a girl whom I last expected I would be dreaming of.



The whole dream was weird and illogical. For several seconds we kissed, I was the one who pulled back, for the reasons I would never recall anymore. But then the emotional wave of feeling started to hit me. I remember the next not to vividly, just that I was sitting behind a desk (could be a student's desk at school, which was weird since I was never in the same school as that girl). Sitting there, I could see the image (probably a photograph or a jpg file) of us kissing being printed on the newspaper. I've told you it was illogical. Then a man, one of my friends who I could tell had a feeling for this girl came straight to me, but he didn't know of the image on the newspaper, nor he knew of the kissing.

I didn't want to upset him so I torn the picture apart from the paper. It was about then the dream vanished and I woke up.



The next day, I saw her while we're hanging out with our friends. I could swear I looked at her differently from then on, but she was not a kind of girl I could fall in love with.

After I told her about the dream, she was laughing and she came out with few explanations for my dreams. I could only laugh with her, seeing my mind had gone wild and incomprehensible.

No comments:

Post a Comment