Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Once in a lullaby

I spy with my little eye. Something beginning with an "L".

Oh, It seems like forever has stopped today. All the lonely hearts in Medan caught a plane and flew away. All the best women are married, all the handsome men are gay. Will you survive?


When there's no love in town, this new century keeps bringing me down. And in all places I have been, I'm still trying to find : a Love supreme.



Oh and I spy with my little eye. Something beginning with a "W".


I've been living with a shadow overhead, I've been looking for someone to shed some light, I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine, I've been lonely for so long...


I've been searching but I just don't see the signs, I know that it's out there... somewhere... there's gotta be something for my soul somewhere.



There are even moments when I don't know if it's real, or if anybody.. just one person who feels the way I feel. I need to find that person and I need to do it now. Not just another negotiation.



All I wanna do is find my way back into love, cuz if I open my heart again... I'm hoping you'll show me what to do, when everything starts again... I know for today and for always, I will be there for you in the end.




I spy with my little eye. Something beginning with an "S".


So here I am. Three years since 2004. All the same and still. Where have I been?


I've walked a hundred miles in tobacco skin. My clothes are worn and gritty. And I know.. I know ugliness. Don't need to tell me. Now show me something pretty.


I was a dumb kid with everything to lose. I still am one now. But having everything to lose strangely feels like having nothing to lose. Life's has been so difficult these days that I feel like a too much weight for a walking shoe.



And as for loneliness, it greets me every morning.



I don't want people to say
"You're a hopeless son who's hardly there"
or to think
"You're an open sign that always busted"
or
"You're a friend in need but can't be trusted..."



I fly without my little eye, there's something beginning with an "H" over the rainbow.


Way up high...


I see stars are real.. world is green... and I see them bloom for me and you...
and I couldn't help but think.. what's a wonderful world.


I see stars to shine.. the brightness is happy... and so is there on people's faces.
I see them passing by. Friends shaking hands saying "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I ... "


"I love you."



I hear babies crying and I watch them grow. They'll learn much more than me and you...
And I think to myself : What a wonderful world...


Someday I wish upon a star. Wake up where all the clouds are far behind me. Where trouble melts like lemon drops, high above the chimney top that's where you'll find me.



Heaven is no more on the ground. It's over the rainbow but you can't fly.



I spy with my little eye. Something beginning with this lie... everything wished in this life...
will all come true once in a lullaby.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment