Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Thursday, May 03, 2007

Love takes Money??

No.

NO!!

I hate it when they think it does. And I feel sorry for them.



I may get wet while driving my bike against the pouring rain, even with my raincoat which makes me stupid, unlike you, who are too used to be covered in an Air-Conditionered car...


I may not be able to drive you home at the end of a date, seeing you are too precious to take a bike-ride, unlike you, who expects a Prince Charming with a rideable-two-door-steel-thing...


I may not be qualified enough for your parents, who demand a steady future for you (of course they do, they're parents) , unlike you, who stands on your parents' shadows...


I may be a shame to go out with, I may not have all types of credit cards, I may not even own a credit card, I may be not able to pay all of this all of that...



... but I still laugh



I still have a job... I still live for today, and tomorrow...
I still ask you to... I still be there for you...
I still pay tickets and stuffs...
I still try to be better...



And most importantly, I can still love you. I can give you the kind of love you'll never have with anybody else. I can provide you with the happiness, and share it between us. I can blink and make you dance to the music. I can live up your deepest desire, your greatest dreams, and live up our wishful serendipities...



If you can't see that, that's your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment