Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Won't Hesitate, No More.

Regarding my previous post, maybe Tuesday isn't the best day to ask a girl out, no, seeing I was filled with hesitation all day, and plus my stomach twirled and swirled me. But I never really thought that Wednesday is a great day, let alone Thursday.

So, it's all about our choice, isn't it? And our bravery too. Once you've got that, you'll have all it takes to ask out "the" girl. And you are feeling like high school all over again, except this time, you actually did ask her out successfully, and you're already years older and wiser, and you have a job or a motorcycle for a change.

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours


But the feeling of enthusiasm is all the same. You're nervous and giddy. The sky is brighter and breezier than ever. Your mood is high-spirited and mettlesome. Even your vocabulary is ... orotund. Ha! You are like a brand new man.

Happy happy happy happy happy how happy you may be now, you can still think. It's surreal to see how a small gesture from a girl can make your day. It's like you don't want this feeling to go away.

I want to celebrate this feeling with a song which I think is very befitting with my current feeling of happiness.

Give it up, to Jason Mraz ; I'm Yours.



Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be
loved loved loved loved loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure

There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours.
(Jason Mraz - I'm Yours)



More :

Cool Studio Version :



Slow Acoustic version :



Live Version :

No comments:

Post a Comment