Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Monday, July 21, 2008

The Gruesome Death

Pek Lo, the youngest from Lo's family, the second kitten of Yellow and Khiau Lo, died this morning after tragically rammed by a sedan just outside my house. I figured he must have crossed the street to look for his mom or just go foraging for fish. He was just a few weeks old, very white, cute and small. I hope he's found a brighter place with tons of fishes.


I saw Yellow wandering in the street like a mother looking for her missing child, but had she known yet? Or maybe she was just wandering the street to look for food like she always does?




Anyway, it's a very sad way to start a day. I hope my day improves. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment