Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ball Crashes, NAV, and Companionships

1. The sound of the bowling ball crashes with the ten pins are the most beautiful sound of success to me. The proud of striking really makes me happy. Perhaps it's one of many reasons I love bowling.

2. My first NAV experience is a blast. For a routine K2-er like me, a change of place may be a bad thing. But not this time. Nav probably has the better quality that I seek, and that place is just beautiful to begin with.

3. Little reunion always brings great pleasure, although this time, the word "great" doesn't cover it. I just had the best time with my lovely, vivacious friends : Anni, Wulan, Fransiska, Meiwina, and all others.



*

No comments:

Post a Comment