Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hope Four Too More Row [Part Two]

This time's hope is pretty simple :

You used to say that everyday.
We will always be this way.
Flying Angels lifting high to reach the sun were I belong.
Girl you know you are the one.

- that I'll be having the greatest time tomorrow.
- that I'll be seeing her tomorrow.
- that it'll be a long day tomorrow, like it did six years ago.
- that there'll be something new and life changing tomorrow, like it was six years ago.
- that I'll get to see the ocean tomorrow.
- that my heart'll be falling all over again tomorrow, except this time... it's for real.


Just hold on, to the memories.
Coz while I'll here, all I'm thinking about is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment