Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Trip to Parapat [Day Three]

This is Part Three, Part One is here, and Part Two is here.

Coz I have found a dream that must come true, every ounce of me must see it though I keep the memory of you and me, inside… and we don't say goodbye… we don’t say goodbye.


So this is who I am, and this is how much I know : If I had said that this vacation could be the greatest one because something big and life-changing was to happen, then I would be half right, and half wrong. Something big did happen, but it wasn’t the one I’d hoped for. Maybe that’s why at the moment I woke up at Saturday, October 4th 2008, I felt a little sad knowing that that was the last day, the last time I was sleeping in a random villa miles away from my home.

Most of us slept through the morning, and although we planned to wake up and get ready at 7.30, it’s not until 10 that we’re all ready to go. We packed our bags and stuffs. We had no more adventure in Parapat, as we would be leaving early for Siantar. I took one final picture of our small crowded room in which we had played a memorable game the night before.

Photobucket

Our final morning there included me eating all the left-over food after I myself had the breakfast noodle provided earlier by the villa. The rest of our group ate Pop Mie. I would have chosen to eat Pop Mie, because I like Pop Mie, but none of them wanted to eat the food provided by the villa, and they all encouraged me to eat it all. After all the eating process was over—I still craved for some POP Mie— we headed upstairs to the parking lot (yeah, the parking lot was above us) to find our bus and leave this place.

But we made some time to take our final pictures in the villa before we left it just like that. It didn’t feel right to just abandon this place without saying goodbye. Hehe.. Am I too sentimental to the point of total cheesy? I guess I have become corny. Lolz.

Here are pictures from our villa… some of them were taken on the first day, in fact…



Ahh.. the funny A Chuan whom Steven likes to tease.

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


That's all folks.. for the last villa pictures... Now Let's Go Home.


The Journey back to Siantar was filled with contentment. If a stranger was to see us together, he would've thought that we're all insane. We were laughing and teasing when we're on the road. And we saw an accident too, a guy ran over a little kid, but the kid stood up and walked like nothing had happened.

I sat next to Bandy and Sugianto. Ngariwan was beside me too. I chatted with the three of them a lot, to get to know each other better. Some of the best moments.

When we arrived in Siantar, we visited the famous temple there. I'd never been in a temple since I was ten or twelve. Hah! I am never a religious person, but I prayed in there, though I didn't know how, so I just followed some of us who went in. Some of us waited outside, and later, we all wandered around to take lots of pictures from there. Here, let me show you the pictures :

Photobucket
When we're arriving...

Photobucket
At the stairs, we found twelve statues of shio's animals. Some of us took pictures there, while holding each other's animal. I on the other hand, couldn't find the ox statue which was turned out to be behind me, so I went to other places and taking pictures somewhere else.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The Tiger Cia Cia and the Dragon Yuvina

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The Chicken Bandy and The Pig Hendrik. Hahaha.. That doesn't sound well, does it?

Since it was our last sightful visit, we took lots of pictures and we only stopped when we thought we had captured it all.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

If you're wondering what statues those were behind us... let me show you ... hehehe...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
That's the incredible massive Kwan Im Statue.

Photobucket
I like this one.. pretty cool huh?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
That's the foursome gods.. heh? hahaha...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And those are the threesome gods.. hehe just kidding.. actually there were four of them, but one of them disappeared from my harddisk.. so..

Photobucket
and here's the lonely god in a park...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
very nice picture...

Photobucket
together...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
That's me wearing Steven's glasses... hehehe...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Not only posing, we're also praying by circulating the big statue...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
and by praying, I mean praying and chatting... and posing... and camwhoring... Lia touched a specific spot that opened the gate to the world of Narnia. That's why her hair was flying, see... :D

Photobucket
Ah, the girls...

Photobucket
I took this shot of Bandy from under him....

And then we went to a park, where the air was cold and fresh... despite the middle of the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


In the end...

Photobucket

I could do nothing but go with flow of things. This journey must end, but as cheesy as it may sound, this is by far the best holiday I've ever had.

The journey...

Photobucket
Photobucket

The togetherness...

Photobucket
Photobucket

The fun...

Photobucket
Photobucket

The craziness...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The photos...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The game...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

and the memories...

Photobucket

I just know it will never go away.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment