Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Saturday, September 27, 2008

Playing With Bracelets = CRAZY

I think I'm in either one of these two states :

1. I'm currently very happy with my life and how it goes. New laptop, new friends, and a vacation waiting for me in five days. I've probably become too happy that I decide to make fun out of everything I see, and that includes playing with random other people's bracelets.

2. I'm currently too happy that I've lost it. I've lost my fu**ing mind. And I've become insane. Crazy. Mad. Lunatic. Going loco. Something like that. Because I've never played with other people's bracelets before and it's never a good or normal thing to do. (DUH! You think?)

But either way, the fact is that I'm happy right now. Been happy for almost a month. So what's wrong with a little craziness, right?


This is the story.


Last night I found three aluminium bracelets on the table. I didn't know whose bracelets they were. And while I was talking and thinking about things that were unimportant (read : daydreaming), unawarely, I was playing with the bracelets, and by playing, I mean combining them to make a cool circular globe.




It's easy to make a globe with two bracelets, but it's getting a little tricky to make a globe with three bracelets at once. It's all about steadiness and balance. The next thing I know, I was addicted and committed to make a successful three-way-globe with my only two hands.



After I got it done, some satisfaction swarmed all over myself. It looked cool, so I took pictures of it.



YATTA! I've made it!

"Yatta! I've made it!"


Cool, hoh?

When I dismembered them, someone recorded it. It went Pop! and one of the bracelets flew away. Haha..



The point of this entry is...

sometimes you can make fun out of something as boring as bracelets.

And also...

I'm happy right now...



and a little crazy...



and a little taste of happiness...



and a big amount of narcissism....



and a big smile on my face...



Okay.., not that smile.

.
.
.
.
La La La
.
.
.
.
LeLeLe
.
.
.
.
LiLiLi
.
.
.
.
LoLoLo
.
.
.
.
LuLuLu
.
.
.
.



OK, there is no point in this entry. I'm just messing around :P

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment