Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Harry Potter 6 Second Trailer

As a big fan of Harry, I'm always following the newest trailers for the upcoming film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that is to be released next year.

Here is the second teaser trailer. The first teaser can be seen here.



In this trailer, I loved the action packs, the attack in the Burrow seems so big and suspenseful. The cave scene is cool. I think this movie will top the last one. Any how, I can't wait to see it.

Here are the screen caps :

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Cya..



No comments:

Post a Comment