Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Monday, September 08, 2008

Lovin' The Acer Aspire 4530

Finally! Yay!

UPDATED (Sept 10, 2008) :

I'm still downloading several softwares from the net, applications like Adobe Audition 3.0, WinRaR, Limewire 4.18, etc etc...

It's a little annoying that it's raining now, my feet is wet, but I managed to get in to Comic Garden, so that's where I am right now. Wanna see me? I'll try to capture myself using my webcam, in some kind of proof for my pathetic live-blogging. :D



Nah, that's it! Haha.. I know, my hair's a mess. It's raining outside. I should have shuffled them...

Oh yeah, I promised the photos of my new lappie, so here they are... I know the resolutions are bad, they were taken in my room at night with a small VGA phone 1st generation, but I think the pictures look great. Check them out :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

That's my black cool lappie which I'm proud of.

Here are more pictures :

PhotobucketPhotobucket

and ...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Haha. That is Kevin, my ex student who went with me to Medan Fair and helped me when I was buying the lappie. We look incredulously cool, don't we? Hahaha...

Anyway, this is how far the update goes... :DDD

Peace Out!

***

I'm so happy to report that I've finally purchased the notebook I was talking about in the previous post. Acer Aspire 4530, AMD Turion 2Ghz, Nvidia GeForce 9100M, 2GB RAM, HDD 160GB, etc etc.

I was in Medan Fair yesterday with Novi and Kevin. Thank you for accompanying me. I entered every store in the fourth floor and asked for details, compared everything. That took me about 2 hours. By four o'clock, I've finally decided to go for one particular shop, but not before I did my final consulting with my fellow el, Buchan, and I called him all the way to Bandung for information. He helped me to decide, so thanks for him.

Install the Vista Ultimate and several important softwares took another two hours. I bought a cool pad and Kevin bought a new Logitech mouse. And then we went home. No troubles, thanks for that! Unless it was raining heavily. But that's allright.

I haven't got the chance to explore and manage my lappie since I charged it last night for eight straight hours, and today I'm working until night. So I guess I'll see to it tonight.

This entry will also be updated with my lappie's pictures later.

Yay! So Happy right now! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment