Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Saturday, December 08, 2007

Naked

This is what I am thinking right now...

"Naked smile, Fake smile. Naked Life, Fake Life."

And then that thought got me think of another thought...

"Why is everything in life is always complicated? It's so full of pretending, untruthful honesty, fake smiles, and friendship in disguise."

And that got me in to thinking...

"How can we find happiness in this dirty-world, with lies and bogus in every turn? How can't one be confused?"

confused happiness

It led me to this...

"How am I supposed to overcome the lies and fraudulences? Do I pretend too, like other people? So that I can be the same as their kind?"

"Or Should I just give up? And then be cut off from life? From social life? From Friends and Romance? With Loneliness in every nanosecond of my life?"

Surrender?

I stood up... thinking...

"No! I can't be cut off. I am lonely enough as it is..."

"So I must find a way to bear this concocted life. I should be more blunt in life. Bare. I should be naked."

"Why can't people do things truly, from their hearts? Why can't you be more open-minded? Why can't I be more naked about everything?"

"Is being naked equivalent to being transparent? Invisible?"

Look at these pictures. They are having a very much naked life (both metaphorically and literally) and yet they are just happy about it.

happy naked cat
His name is "Khiau Lo", visits my house every now and then foraging, asking for foods in "meow" language. He's named Khiau Lo because of his tempered skins and scars everywhere on his belly, and he always comes with "Yellow".

happy naked fat cat
His name is "Yellow", as his skin shows. He's fat, and yet likes to eat very much. He has a brother (whom he fights often) named Khiau Lo. He only speaks in "meow" language. I can understand a bit. He was eating chicken in the pic above. I gave him.


Credit of this image : http://www.discountcs.com/adam/becca/6months.html

art girls
Look how naked people also "speak". We don't have to burden ourselves with lies and disguise. If you love it, love it. If you hate it, hate it. If you love me, say so. If you hate me, so be it.
Click to enlarge.



Why can't we?


I was doing something I knew it was wrong and morally gray. But it felt really good and so I kept doing that... despite everyone's may-ignorance/disagreements. I show a few certain people how sometimes things are clearer and better when they're naked.

I won't have to present anymore fake smiles, when I can present a naked one.

It got me thinking of a song by Simple Plan.

" Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more?
Before your life is over
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding "

The more I think of that song, the more I aware the resemblances between my life and ... well... his.

I just want to sing this song below some time... and mean it.

" So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know

Well maybe I'm in love (love)

Think about it every time

I think about it

Can't stop thinking 'bout it



Well baby I surrender

To the strawberry ice cream

Never ever end of all this love

Well I didn't mean to do it

But there's no escaping your love
"

But I guess the time has not come...


... yet.



So much for the cosmic law of my "naked thoughts".
.

No comments:

Post a Comment