Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Saturday, April 14, 2007

Old Tom Hanks Parody

This is something I've been dying to find and re-look for. One funny parody about Tom Hanks.

I first found out about this on July 27, 2005. Quite a long time ago. Posted on Mugglenet a few days after Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was released. It contained the most vital spoiler of book 6. And by that time, not everyone had finished reading the book. But as I had, I could safely opened it and laughed for the sake of ... whatever.

And now, after two years, some research and some time wasted, I finally am able to share it with you.

This picture (.GIF) is 1000 x 1000 in size, so it might take some time to load, but if you're patient enough, you'll be able to see it too.

This is the link. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment