Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mr. Watt and Mr. Knott

Mr. Will Knott got a phone call one late night. He was half asleep and a little vexed when he said

“Hello. Who’s this?”

Watt.” answered Mr. Watt on the other end.

“What’s your name?” repeated Knott.

Watt’s my name.” said Mr. Watt, started to annoyed as well.

“Yes! I asked you what your name was!”

“I’ve told you before. Twice. Am I speaking to Mr. John Smith?”

“No. This is Knott.”

“Ok. May I know your name, please?”

Will Knott!”

“That’s it!” said both of them as they hung up the phone and scowled, deeply annoyed.









I guess we all agree to think things (or people) through, don’t we? Things may not be as what they seem to be. I really want you to remember that.

3 comments:

  1. So I read and read.. why was it, that you felt like I was talking to you? :D

    This post is written to everyone who wants to read. And if you think I'm speaking to you, you're right. I am. I am speaking to everyone.

    ReplyDelete