Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Friday, February 09, 2007

The Longing [PART ONE]


Date: Wed, 09 June 2012 18:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Will" <rear_silhouette@dreamcanon.com>
Subject: Re :
To: "Sara" <flaxen_flame@dreamcanon.com>


Dear Sara,


I know it has only been three days since we last met, but I just want to tell you that these three days has been a struggle. Yeah. It has. I know I have said that I really enjoyed spending time with you, if I could give up anything precious in my life just to be with you again, I’d do that happily. I’d do that in an instant. That time we had, I never experienced that before with someone else. That unique feeling overwhelmed me with excitement and infatuation. I was so nervous yet so eager. I have never felt that way before.

I could still remember everything so vividly. Still I could hear your voice whispering in my ear, your giggling laughter, your soft hands caressing mine, your warm body against mine. I miss you.

I have been living in delusion these last three days, and you made me. It’s a very sweet delusion and you’re in every inch of it. I can’t even find the right words in this three dimensional world to describe how I feel about you. But I know the exact words I want to say to you right now. I miss you.

Have an enjoying trip in Paris. I know how demanding that city can do you. Believe me, I’ve been there. No walk in the moonlight can cover that. Not enough Eiffel to climb. But at least you’re not living in some kind of delusion. :)


Yours truly,


Will Cleafant

No comments:

Post a Comment