Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Make Me Babies

Why do you call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere, yet call it hemorrhoid when its in your ass?

So, I'm bored today and I saw a something fun in livedaily.com so I guess I tried to make my own baby as well. Lolz... I don't have much time, so I thought I'd start with my favourite actress.. I'll mix them up with my friends and even Em later on. But now..

Meet little Alexis, my and Scarlett Johansson's daughter :


Little James, my and Rachel McAdams' son :






Little Natasha, my and Drew Barrymore's newest daughter :D



Here's Michelle, my and BoA's newest daughter..




And Last but Not Least :

Meet Little Shriek, my and Shrek's newest son :



Whoa!!

Lolz...

I guess as a dad.. I'm too slutty.. slept with many famous sexy chicks.. OYG.. I'm Edison Chen! LoL

Anyway, gotta go now. Today is Cia Cia's birthday party. I will update this entry with lots of other mix ups with my friends... lolz.. I wonder how they will turn out. :D

1 comment: