Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Gift-Exchange Party

Hello, guys! Happy Christmas to all of you!

Each year, I have a different Christmas. A different way to celebrate. Sometimes it's fun and memorable and I would claim it as a great holiday.. but at other times, Christmas just sucks and lonely.

But this year's is not that. Today's Christmas experience was fallen in to the Good Category. I celebrated it by joining my friends in a gift-exchanging party. Each one must have bought one set of presents priced between Rp.80.000,- and Rp.100.000,-

I bought a simple present but a useful one, a 2GB flashdisk. And Lia was the one who got it. Hehehe.. I'm relieved she was the one on the other end. She needs one, so my gift is uselful for her.

I on the other hand, received a present from Yanti, a new friend who is both funny and nice. I got a turtle tissue-closet. Hahaha.. I don't really know how to call it. But it's great. So thank her.

Let me just post the pictures... it's been a while since my entry had a picture post of me. Hehe.. Btw, I've had a haircut.. so check it out! Hehe..

Lia got the gift from me ^^

Me and Lia, the kneeling was actually not intentional.. I knelt, she knelt.. or she knelt, I knelt.. I don't know.. somebody definitely knelt first :p


So here was the deal, each person had to pose with the present they received and with the person whom they received the present from. Hehe.. In this case above, Cia Cia got the bag Michael bought.


I got the turtle Yanti bought. :p

Steven got the headset (Ohh, I'm so jealous of his gift.. I really craved for that one :P) Lina bought. That's Reny, Lina's sister.. Lina couldn't be here.



Agustina got Novi's present.

Michael got Mei Siang's gift.


Vider got Yenni's gift.


Yanti got Sari's gift.


And Yenni got Cia Cia's self-labelled towel... :D



The day was fun. Laughter filled the air. And I was the tallest zombie in the room :p



OK. I'm not that tall. I tiptoed.

Above is a more spontaneous take. I like it :p

The Girls


In the end, it's all about the gathering. Friends, new or old ones.. I'm so glad I have them in my life. Life would be so lonely without them. Thank you all for being my friends.


Couldn't be here without you. Actually, after our party ended in Comic Garden, I still stayed there for posting this entry.. Hehe.. Yap. I'm still wearing the clothes I wore in these pictures.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment