Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgivings!

Or not, really. Since we don't really celebrate any Thanksgivings here in Indonesia. I mean, there were never any Indians here in Indonesia, and if there were, they wouldn't be teaching the Pilgrims how to catch eels or whatnots. They would be teaching the old Sriwijaya people how to dance and sing and just enjoy everything the Lord gave them... and then thank Him.


Look at me, I'm rambling. Thanksgivings is a good holiday. It brings family together. I am sad because we don't do it here. We should, though. Because this country has gone from bad to, well, really bad. And we all kinda need something like this. The turkey and the cranberry sauce, the mash potatoes and Macy's Day Parade...

Or of course, over here you'd call it : Mangga Dua's Day Parade, or something like that.

But if there was a Thanksgiving in Indonesia, what would I be thankful for?

Today, I am thankful for the not-so-bad internet connection right now in Comic Garden which lets me to download Joey pretty fast. Hehe..

I'm also thankful for Lenka Kripac, and her song "Trouble is a friend" which I'm totally in to right now. Hehehe.. Listen up below! This is a great song.






No comments:

Post a Comment