Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Monday, April 20, 2009

The First Impression

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.


The time of falling in love is either vivid or vague. I am between places right now. There is this girl I've known for a while. She has a lot of things in common with me. I like talking to her because she's kind, caring, and not like any other girls I've met. But I don't feel the spark rushing inside of me. I like her a lot and I want to feel it, but I can't. Should I just ask her to be my girlfriend? Or should I wait for more time?

But here's the thing. To complicate things, I recently met a new girl who is more beautiful than her. This girl is everything I want physically. But it's still too soon to tell if she's the kind of person whom I like to be with.

So as I put my question in a pending state, I decided to wait for a while. During this time, I will get to know both of them more better. The second girl, I met her today for the first time.

She is indeed the most beautiful girl. I'd be very lucky to have her. I've seen her and talked to her. We were having a brief meeting earlier. I must admit that she's exceeding my expectations. I really want to know her better and get closer to her. But I am scared of what to do next. I'm not really good with this kinds of thing. I am afraid to push her away. She's one perfect girl now. She may like me but I can't tell.

The first impression is a big deal. Therefore, I tried to be my best when I saw her today. I don't know if it worked.

Ahhh... I'm among the feelings of confused, excited, happy and imaginative. I want to see her again so badly. I'm looking for a way to ask her out again without sounding too aggressive. Damn it, why can't I think straight when it's about her?

But the first impression has passed. It's now in the next step. I must be careful. And now... I just don't know what to do. Not an idea.

This feeling is new. I'm happy. I'm confused. I'm really worried about myself. This is a special thing. I won't mess it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment