Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Saturday, May 03, 2008

Hope Four Too More Row

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart...

Whenever I heard people said that women were a unique creature, I wouldn't take them seriously. Tell that to me today. Actually, tell that to me last night.

It's mysterious, yet wonderful, how a girl you barely know can touch you and brighten your day. I think this cuts out to be one of world's greatest mysteries. Love and Excitement. Animals don't feel it this way, at least I like to think that's the one that differs us from animals.

Today was not a really good day. But it was good overall because all day, good mood encircled me. I was practically smiling from dawn to dust. It's just a great feeling.

I really hope everything works out great tomorrow. I have a bad feeling that something may go wrong. Things always go wrong for me. I really hope tomorrow is not one of those days. I really need this.

Hang on, I have a text message.

Oh it's nothing. Just work.

For a second there I thought it was her. Phew! As I said, I really need this.

Hope.

Hope.

Don't let me down.

Please Please Please Please.

Heh, Am I praying?

Oh, shoot.

I gotta go.

I remember back when I was still in high school, at the end of each journal I would always write "Tomorrow will be better."

.
.
.

Tomorrow will be great! :D

***

Give me something that I need
Satisfaction guaranteed
Because I'm thinking about
A brand new hope
The one I've never known
And where it goes
And I'm thinking about
The only road
The one I've never known
And where it goes

And I'm thinking about
A brand new hope
The one I've never known
Cause now I know
It's all that I wanted

(Green Day - Macy's Day Parade)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment