Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Saturday, September 22, 2007

Songs and Silhouettes

See how the night has fallen
Fallen upon you and me
See how its cloak has covered us
Guarding our mysteries


And how the stars are sinking
Sinking below you and me
Lost in a dream of obviousness
Lost in the shimmering sea


As the wind flies over the world unseen
Lilac eyes shine in the dark
And with the rise and fall of our unspoken dreams
She gathers us into her arms with
Songs and silhouettes
Songs you won't forget


Feel how the world is floating
Floating around you and me
Feel how the air is whispering
Secrets of eternity


As the wind flies over the world unseen
Lilac eyes shine in the dark
And with the rise and fall of our unspoken dreams
She gathers us into her arms with
Songs and silhouettes
Songs you won't forget

Songs and silhouettes
Songs you won't forget



Everytime I close my eyes and journey my edgeless mind, her face the picture of her and me in perfect circumstances, warmth and joy everywhere. Our heads nod repeatedly following the composed melody in the air.

Our eyes are closely joined in a deeply understanding gaze, smile carved on our lips.

Then I heard this music... about something like this.

"I wanna know... have you ever seen the rain?"

Oh, sweet moses.... that is what I call happiness.

Peace.

Is that too hard to come by?





It's an exciting thing to wait for something good to happen, though you know you'll be disappointed in many ways if things don't work well as you expected. The feeling is unique and special, I feel like no one else in this world ever have the chance to feel this way, unless they have spent a lot of times being alone with hopes in every corner of his mind.

To have something good finally about to happen, is almost as good as having it materialized.

I see all this silhouettes of her in flashes of thoughts. Then I hear these songs I wanted to hear. I am being captivated by my own hope. It's not even real enough, but as someone said, let's make it real. If I can't, at least I've tried.

I guess I'll just see tomorrow.

"I wanna know
Have you ever seen the rain?
Coming down on a sunny day"

No comments:

Post a Comment