Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Friday, September 21, 2007

One Man's Dream

A random girl appeared out of nowhere, resided in my life, changed everything.

A random girl had a long delicate hair, sharp eye, but warm.

A random girl worked at somewhere, all by herself, until I came along in her life. Funnily, I saw no possible explanation for that.

A random girl at a random opportunity, a tiny possibility, it was almost absurd.

A random girl, how can one live loneliness all day find one live loneliness all day? Separated, divided.

Awwww.... my head my head my head....

somebody.

light to shed.

her.




Aw, that was just a dream, or was that?


.

1 comment:

  1. Some advice if you wanna get attached: "Don't wait till she appear, guys are suppose to make the 1st step".

    Hope it helps.

    Cheers
    Riki

    ReplyDelete