Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Monday, November 19, 2007

Lone, Job, Story, Photos, and Life

Hello, I'm sorry for not be able to update anything the last few days. Besides my extremely busy week and work, I've found myself somewhat clueless and purposeless this week. I woke up each day knowing nothing to do and knowing I must do everything I don't want to do. In short, I have no goal whatsoever for my future and I don't know what the reason of me living.

I tried to blog, I wanted to blog, actually, since there were a lot of ideas in my mind I wanted to share the minute I thought of them, but the circumstances made me not be able to do that.

I don't need to say further about this no more. I feel there is absolutely no benefit it is for me if I do share. The world may know but they won't do anything. And all it does, is to make them think how pessimistic or pathetic I am.

Maybe I am pathetic. But I don't know anymore.





I want to say a few things. Things are going on in my life right now.

I am looking for a new job, one that can free me from my solitary.
I am writing a two part story in Indonesian, and I have finished the first part yesterday. that's why I didn't go online yesterday.

If you want to read the story, you can click here. It's the first part, but I really love the story.

The story is about love, life and death. The title alone is "HIDUP / MATI". And in English, it means "Life / Death" or "Live / Die".

I posted few new pictures in Friendster, but you can take a look at them here below.







They are pictures symbolizing loneliness I feel. Somehow it's peaceful, but the truth is that it's depressing. They were taken in a place I visit almost everyday, it's a tranquil place for me, suited for the aloneness I felt. I guess lonely people goes to lonely places, huh?

I have no much time. I have to go back to the life I hate. Save me?

Bye :(


1 comment:

  1. Yoo

    I think your current state of mind is not very healthy.

    Why not try to do some part time job or do some community work or go to Africa somewhere to save humanity there. Might be a great chance to find out your purpose in life.

    Think it's a good chance to find out what you are meant to do here on earth.

    Cheers
    Riki L

    ReplyDelete