Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just To Be Close To You

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

This entry is inspired by the old song of Backstreet Boys. But it has more meaning than that. I write this because right now, in this moment, I'm feeling closer to one of my friends. I feel like I can share a lot of things with her. She's very kind and peaceful.


This entry is also written because I need to be closer with someone else. Someone who has abandoned me and as I abandoned her. There's perhaps no way for me to do that, but I know I will try.

This entry is at last written for a girl who makes me confused. I don't know if I can like you or not. I don't know as of this moment what my feelings for you may be, but I intend to find out, so I want to be closer to you right now. So we can get to know each other better before we make a decision.

Just to be close
Just to be close
Just to be close to you
It's all I wanna do.
Oh.
Just to be close
So close
Just to be close...

1 comment:

  1. Post très intéressant. Venez écouter et télécharger tous les mp3 de téléchargement de musique sur notre site gratuit et légal. Sans inscription! Télécharger gratuitement tous les morceaux de la meilleure qualité de notre site web mp3ici.com

    Telecharger musique gratuitement

    ReplyDelete