Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Deathly Hallows, The Cover!

This actually brightened my whole day.

You should see it. Wew. I wonder what's inside even more now.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the US version. I like it yellow. And the view of the sunset behind Harry. That's just great.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the UK's adult version. I like this one better than the children version. I think this is the one copy I should get. Oh yeah *smirking widely* !!!!




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the UK's children version. It's quite cool but it's also far from what I've hoped. The HBP cover was still better, and among all, still the best. But I like this one because it had me thinking alot about the plot and what will happen to those guys. What about that yellow thingy?

I am so looking forward to this book, still about 110 days left! Harry Potter has seemed to be the only thing that can cheer me up these days. I owe you one, JK Rowling. *sob sob*

And these links below are the links to the HUGE version of the UK, including the overview of the book. So, be careful not to spoil yourself!

http://www.bloomsbury.com/media/hp7adult_high_complete.jpg

http://www.bloomsbury.com/media/hp7childrens_high_complete.jpg


Soliloquist.

(http://www.harrypotterindonesia.com/index.php/topic,531.new.html#new)

No comments:

Post a Comment