Best View : FireFox v.3 - 1280 x 800
Soliloquist's Blog : All Conversations are One-Way.

My Favourite Posts, Pick One :


Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Story of FFFUUU

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.


Surfing the net for quite some time, I've come to see many ridiculous things from scary things like gore images, disturbing things like scats and weird fetishes, creative things like the unique wallpapers that I've downloaded recently, until the funniest things ever to make me laugh. I am talking about the motivational pictures in my previous entry, but it isn't the only thing. There's a simple yet hilarious comic I've found from many forums. Something with FFFFUUUU.

The comic is simple. Usually it has four frames, and we can't change the last one. All of the comics are made via MS Paint. In this entry I will post several of those comics I found from other websites, of course I have selected the funniest ones... and I myself have created several too...

See below!

The Newbie
Photobucket

The Haircut
Photobucket

The Pond
Photobucket

The Sponge
Photobucket

The Balloon
Photobucket

The "What's UP"
Photobucket

The Weight-Lifting
Photobucket

The Flat Chest
Photobucket

The Weight Lifting #2
Photobucket

The Weight-Lifting #3
Photobucket

The Pee
Photobucket

The Playstation
Photobucket

The Solace
Photobucket

The Tetris
Photobucket

The Grandma
Photobucket

And below are the ones I created...


The Hair Gel
Photobucket

The Maintenance
Photobucket

The Surprise
Photobucket

The Destiny
Photobucket

That's all. I will update if I make more... hehehe... You can also see a thread of mine containing this pictures in Kaskus... here. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment